Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 20 January 2011

Pop Ups with Jocelyn



  A few days ago my granddaughter Jocelyn came over and said, in her most adorable and irresistible voice, "Grandma Kaaaate, can you read to me?"  It was late Sunday afternoon and I had about 453 things to get done before Monday morning.  Tossing the important things to the curb, I did the best thing and sat down with Miss Jocey and read through my collection of pop-up books with her.  She loves them as much as I do and we had a perfect cuddly afternoon.
  I bought her her own pop-up book and delivered it today.  She was delighted with Cinderella and I am delighted with her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a good Grandma.

Perri said...

I have a collection of pop up books too. The kids all love them.