Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 13 January 2011

Another Whack to the Head



And yet another goose egg - this time it was Jeremiah.  He informed me that while going down the stairs he fell out of his slippers and hit his head on the wall.  I have a hard time understanding that, but then again, I'm not an 8 year old boy.  So another bag of ice and of course some Oreo cookies to ease the pain. (note crumbs on the mouth)


I would also post a picture of my saintly husband who is still in the process of downloading my extravagantly large collection of pictures trapped in my external hard drive, but he looked a little grumpish in every shot.  
Hey, he can stomp around and be as snarly as he wants - nobody else in the world would sit through hours of annoying downloading for me.
Is it any wonder that I love him?

No comments: