Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 25 February 2007

Spending the Night

Our granddaughter, Layla Grace, came and spent the weekend with us while our daughter and her husband took a mini vacation away. She had grandmas and poppas and aunts and uncles attending to her every cute whim. We all thought she was just about perfect and then we put her to bed the first night. She kissed us all and went down without a single protest. The next morning, 12 hours later, I went in and woke her up. (I figured after that long she must be dead and knew her mom and dad would kill me!) She woke up and smiled at me sweetly. She is perfect and can stay with us anytime! And we love her PJ's!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm only a little jealous. Of you getting to have Layla overnight, and of Layla getting to have her Grandma Kate and Poppa.She's getting so big. I can't even believe it. Give her a big squeeze from her Auntie Kirk next time you see her.

Anonymous said...

Wow - Danielle is lucky if she can get Malachi to sleep for 6 hours a night. Lucky Lane! Layla really is perfect.

justjuls said...

What a cutie pie! That is a serious cupie doll face she is making in that picture. And how come they don't make pajamas for us like that? No fair!

QavahYada said...

Ms. Kate, she is ADORABLE!!!!
I love babies...I was mad at my mom when I discovered this blog entry on my own and realized she hadn't showed it to me! lol

Perri said...

What a beautiful grandbaby! How did we get so lucky?

Alison said...

Oh, those pj's are precious! And so is the one in 'em!
ali