Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 6 February 2007

Are You Taking This Serious Young Man?


We sent our son Kevin to college with great expectations of a bright future. He has incredible musical talents and interests in yet unexplored areas of study. He came home to visit not too long ago. He had bought a new hat and a.....fake gold tooth. He had picked up my camera and taken a series of pictures of himself of which this is one.
College seems to be broadening his horizons. It could be worse.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes.

justjuls said...

You gave the kids and me a hysterical laugh! We all LOVE Kevin!
Now post an update about James - it was Kevin that caused the reaction wasn't it?

Anonymous said...

Oh my....I'm just so glad it was fake. I was surprised to hear that some people remove completely healthy teeth and replace them with gold shiney ones. ewwww.

But temporary's okay.....:)

Anonymous said...

He first looked like he had broke some teeth out and stuffed it with a napkin. After I read it I can see the gold tooth. The hat is what we where up here in the -25 below arctic air so I didn't think anything of it. He looks cute. He is definately not shy about trying out new things. How is your hubby is he getting better and no infections in his flesh? I have been praying for him.

FreedomInChrist said...

O my Gosh!!! Kevin Looks great!! He hasn't changed a bit!! I love him....always making everyone laugh! And, we miss him very much!!!