Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 16 May 2007

Rib- It

Every morning my husband James and I get up at 5:15. He has to get ready to go face his 200 high school students and I have to have a little time before I wake everyone up here. Once the day starts it's like a train flying down the tracks till we stop in the evening. And every morning James looks out the porch window to the back yard and down to the pool. Surveying his land I guess.
This morning he saw something in the pool. Fully dressed and before his breakfast he did a "rescue".





........Lucky frog.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

HI there. Poppa looks good in blue. Trying out blogger to see if I like it. Might blog a few times on this site.

Anonymous said...

That's one lucky frog. Or was it a toad? I didn't look close enough.

and how amazing is his eyesight that he could see it from that far away?

Mammy said...

Hey lady, I'ma taggin ya! My first meme, so here goes, name 7 things you have learned in your life. Blame it on Caroline! :)