Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 12 May 2007

One ringy dingy...


Our two year contract on our cell phones was up and James and I made the trip to the Sprint store to upgrade our phones. There really wasn't anything wrong with them but if you don't get new phones when the contract is up they'll cost $200 instead of $29 when you have to replace them. Jame's phone still looks brand new and probably would have lasted another two years. Not mine. Mine has scratches from where Grace dropped it the day we had lunch with Joanne and then she accidentally kicked it along the sidewalk when she tried to pick it up and dents from the 643 times I dropped it and the charger won't stay in unless you hold the phone really still because some how the hole got reamed out and the antenna is bent from letting Layla play with it and it looks bad.
My new phone does more then ring when someone calls. It can connect to the Internet and download music and movies and track the kids where-abouts via a GPS and it's an MP3 player and camera and camcorder and it even cooks dinner. (I'm lying about the last thing...unfortunatly.)
As soon as I got home I inserted the mini SD card, connected to my computer via the USB plug, synced it with my I Tunes library and downloaded worship music from Kutless. I LOVE technology!!
Call me.......

1 comment:

justjuls said...

Fun!
My phone does all that stuff too - it's a Razor - but I can't figure it out! Duh! Um - anyway - maybe envying all your cool music will make me figure it out already!