Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 14 May 2007

Don't Scare Me Like That

Twice during the day today I came across Grace lying down sleeping. Looking at her asleep when she normally has more energy then the rest of us made me so sad. I told my husband that her kidney disease must be finally taking it's toll. She's been fighting this for so long I almost believed that she would never run down. Later this evening she came to me and said she had a sore throat, and fever and I realized that she had the same flu symptoms her sister had a few days ago. I've never been so happy to see a germ spread.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like at the beach two years ago when you were worried about Grace and then one by one her siblings started getting sick and you were so happy and relieved - a contagious virus, not kidneys. sometimes strange things can make us happy!

Mammy said...

I kinda giggled at this, you have such a positive way about you. I'll keep Grace (and the rest of ya'll) in prayer.

Karasmith said...

That flu is a bad one...I remember! Give her a big kiss for me. Xoxo

Anonymous said...

This is such a nasty bug going around. It takes a long time to get over it. After lots of vitamins I think we are all on the up swing of it.

Perri said...

YEAH for the flu! Hope she feels better soon.