Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Why Is It Always About Food?


 When we break for lunch from schooling it's each man for himself.   Which means that if you want a grilled cheese sandwich you better learn how to make it.  Isaiah has stepped up and has become the grill master,  and on our big Vulcan stove that's stepping high.  He'll make you a tuna melt, ham and cheese combo or a standard hand shaved sharp cheddar and serve it with a smile.  
  Some girl is going to thank me one day for teaching my boys home ec. during lunch and I get to "order up"!

2 comments:

Duckygirl said...

Wow. I'm totally jealous of your stove right now!! We looked for one like it when we remodeled our kitchen but couldn't find one. :(

The sandwich looks yummy!

~Laura

crzy4myfam said...

Love your stove! I also love seeing boys cooking! Some girl will be blessed indeed!!!!

~ Rebecca