Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Some Assembly Required but Not Finished




We're getting a new grand-baby in June and my daughter asked me to come over tonight and help her put the crib together.  Which must be because she wanted my company because everyone knows I'm stupid when it comes to assembly.  I took one look at the parts she had laid out so carefully and I felt sick and hot.  This was crazy!  That was the exact moment that I changed my entire parenting philosophy about family bed sharing.  Who needs a crib?


I got calmed down, picked up the assembly book and took control of steps 1, 2 and 3.  And then....we discovered five major missing parts.  Might have happened when the corner of the box was dented and torn.  We had to quit for the night but I'll be back when the parts come in.  I could possibly like this and I know I'll like the little thing that will soon be sleeping in it.

No comments: