Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 14 February 2011

Family Talent - Oh Yea!



  We have a lot of boy heads that need trimmed every month or so and the cost can get crazy.  So I was pretty happy to hear that one of my grown kids decided to go to beauty school.  No, not one of the girls - it's Andre, my tough, tattooed son.  You certainly wouldn't pick him for the hair dresser in a random crowd of people, but he is.  He's made it to the floor at school and informed me he's getting good at little old lady perms and manicures.  I'm proud of him and of course delighted that he can come to the house and make his little brothers look so zippy and handsome.  And guess what he learned this week?.....waxing eyebrows!  Jack pot!!!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

When I was in 7th grade, I started cutting hair for my little brother and his friends. (they didn't want to go to the old barber shop anymore) By the time I was in college, I was pretty proficient with the scissors, and none of the guys had extra money for haircuts ... so I helped them out.

I had NO IDEA that the Lord was blessing me with a skill that would save us $$$$ when we decided to have a dozen children. I can't imagine paying for all of their haircuts. Oh my!

:) :) :)