Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 29 October 2008

Take a Bite My Little Pretty

James and I have been doing weight watchers on line.
Oh sure, it works. I've lost 11 lbs and he's lost 9.
But that means you can't eat anything. Not anything good.
So my solution is to just not eat. I have to feed the kids, but I sure can't eat much of the food I make them. It's easier to just go hungry.
But James is a food genius. He makes good food that is low in points. And we can eat lots of it.
This is one of the many reasons we've been married for so long. He feeds me.
Here's his latest delicious and low calorie creation.
He even makes it look good on the plate.
Oh yea. James and I just celebrated our 35th anniversary. Others have said sweet things.
Me....I'm about the food.

3 comments:

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Happy belated anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary.

KarenW said...

Congrats on the weight loss! That's no easy task. Happy Anniversary too!!