Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 30 April 2011

Up North


 Once a year we pack up all the kids and drive for 12 really long hours to New Hampshire so we can visit Auntie Weez -who makes being 96 seem like a cake walk- and Cousin Tony - the coolest uncle in the universe-just ask the kids-.  Unbelievably there was a lot of sleeping and quietness on the ride and it wasn't horrible.  I actually think I was the biggest whiner and I'm positive that I needed the most bathroom breaks.  
  After a quick initial visit we headed to the hotel for the night and the kids swam while James and I slumped in chairs and pretended to watch.
  And the big event of the night - kids in beds with bags of candy and television till they fall asleep in their sugar drool. 
  Can't wait for tomorrow! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect trip.