Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 16 April 2011

Saturday Confessions

I decided to link with Melissa this week because Saturday morning is as good a time as any to 'fess up.

#1  I missed taking a picture and posting yesterday for the first time since January 1st. I decided to not do it and it was both horrible and as good as forbidden food on a diet.

Haven't killed this one yet
#2  Last week my daughter Lane and I started our advanced photography class and realized within seconds that there's a reason you start at the beginning and not pretend you have a clue about the relationship between shutter speed and f-stops.

#3  I kill plants.  Not on purpose - it just happens.  Which is why my husband has full custody of the watering can.

1 comment:

Melissa Stover said...

an advanced photography class! how fun! start reading your manual and catch up real quick. thanks for linking!