Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 1 September 2007

Keep Your Shirt On

My good friend, Adela, took in her nephew to raise a few years ago and he's now almost four. This is not only wonderful for him, but for us as well. Adela really likes shopping and that includes shopping for adorable little boy clothes. She and her husband had wanted to go into foster care and so had saved everything their nephew had outgrown. It seemed as though God had other plans for their family and so foster care was put on the back burner. Adela called the other day and asked if we would like all the clothes that she had saved. I really really wanted them but we had a dilemma still. Our little guy would strip naked if he didn't have a one piece outfit on which was amusing but probably not acceptable in most social circles. I asked a few people to pray that he would get over this nudity issue so we could put all those outfits on him. We picked up the two huge crates of clothes after going through them. The three girls and I were dying to dress him up. In faith the next day we put him in a pair of shorts and a shirt. He kept them on. We couldn't believe it!! The next day the same and again today!! Hallelujah...tomorrow he's wearing real clothes to church!! We decided on two outfits. One is the summer Hawaii look and the other the sporty look. How will we ever pick!! Maybe we could change him halfway through the service. Thanks for praying Anita!!!

8 comments:

KarenW said...

Aww! Cute outfits. Dress him in one and bring the other. It never hurts to have a spare!

Anonymous said...

I vote for the Hawaii. Of course

Anonymous said...

I say the Hawaii one while we have warm weather, and save the other one for the fall (or next week!)

Don't you just love hand-me-downs?? BTW thanks for the ones from David both Kameron and Tayva found some things they liked.

James said...

I'm going with the Hawaii look... dude!

Mammy said...

amazing. What a great friend.

Hawaii all the way baby! Aloha.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

I love the Hawaii. It's so cute.

Perri said...

I'm waiting to see pictures of him in the outfits. I bet he looked cute as a button.

Selva said...

wow very nice blog..This brown shoes gives good combination to this shots.
im trying for one combination for my child suet...I think you would provide for me.my old nike products dosent suite for him