Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 27 September 2007

Bible Class - Oh Yea!

This school year we've been loving our Bible curriculum - Veritas Press, "Acts Through Revelations". We've never used any of their stuff before (it looked liked the kind of stuff for brainiac kids, of which mine are not) but we tried it and it's great! We sing this really incredibly dumb song every day and now know the chronological order of the events of the Bible. There are questions to answer each week; a test and best of all, a project. We've made "Martyr Trading Cards", "The Sign of the Fish Mosaics", "The Conversion of Saul Dioramas" and this week, "Cornelius's Roman Army Shield." They're learning tons so I'm happy and who doesn't love crafts?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great. Your brainiacs are the best.

justjuls said...

Me! I hate crafts. But I love to see how happy kids are when they do them so I deal with it!
I love these pictures. I didn't know you were homeschooling JB this year. How awesome.