Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 19 September 2007

Girl Friends

Grace has a very good friend. The kind of friend who not only loves Grace, but loves the Lord even more. Jessie is just a great kid and I'm thankful that she and Grace are close. They met before their first birthday (in the first picture) and have celebrated the following 13 together. Jessie spent the night with Grace last weekend. She not only put up with Grace's snoring and her Adventure in Odyssey stories that she listens to at full volume because she can't wear her hearing aids to bed, but this time she also slept to the sound of the dialysis machine working away.
That's a good friend.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessie is a great young woman. You just can't help but love her!

justjuls said...

We are crazy about Jessie too! That girl is amazing! It is hilarious - because I just posted something about her on my blog yesterday too!
She and Grace are so blessed to have each other!

Anonymous said...

They are both absolutely wonderful girls! I love them both!


><>Tayva<><

Josh said...

definitely great friends and awesome girls

Karasmith said...

Wow, who would have ever imagined that those hats would go out of style?!?! But the girls underneath never will...what a pair of cuties. I can't believe how long it has been!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I barely recognized Jeanette.

Jessie and Grace are wonderful young ladies. You can't help but love them.

KarenW said...

It's great to have such awesome friends. Jessie is sweet. I'm glad I got to meet her. Maybe someday I'll meet Grace too!