Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 24 February 2008

Baby of Mine


AnnaClaire came down for church this morning dressed extra cute with a huge grin.
She said, "Mom!! It's 2!"

"Two what?"

"It's my 2 year anniversary."

(Still with no clue)
"Anniversary of what sweetie?"

"I've been here for two years today. I came at 3:15 in the afternoon and I wanted to go home so bad. But now I never have to leave and I'm so happy."

We let AnnaClaire pick where we went to eat after church to celebrate her anniversary.

I think she's the first kid to ever know the date they got here.

The only thing I know about that day is that I met my newest daughter and I've been blessed ever since.

Happy Anniversary AnneClaire.

6 comments:

Great-Granny Grandma said...

That must have warmed your heart.

Anonymous said...

OK, I just melted!

Happy Anniversary!

Fifi said...

You must doing alot right in creating a loving and pleasant home environment for her! The smile says "I'm blessed!"

justjuls said...

That's so awesome -
It also seems strange but it seemed like she was there a long time before we moved.
I guess not. We're about to have a 2 year anniversary of leaving Texas.
This time thing still gets me sometimes.

KarenW said...

What a happy day! Happy Anniversary AnnaClaire.

Perri said...

Congratulations! Anytime the kid is that excited - it says volumes.