Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 23 April 2007

Next She'll Want a Pony

My husband likes kids pretty much. He's parented over 40 some but he can be a little...I'm thinking of a nice word (he reads my blog)......gruff at times. He likes having kids around but they can't touch his feet or chew with their mouths open or tip backwards in their chairs or leave their shoes downstairs and they can NEVER EVER EVER sleep with us. Not when they're babies and not when their sick, it's never happened - ever.
Scarlett, our grandaughter, got up a couple of times during the night and she wasn't really hungry but was missing her mom. At 5:00 am I was tired and brought her back to bed with me. Her Poppa not only allowed her to sleep with us but watched her while I got up and took my shower.
Scarlett - you have no idea!

James has left his response to this entry. Read it here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny. Old softy!

justjuls said...

Heh heh! Scarlett finally wore his defenses down huh?
That is way too cute!

KarenW said...

Precious! Looks like they are both sleeping like a baby.

James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James said...

For equal time regarding this issue please go to my blog at homeschoolblogger.com/smallgreenriver

Perri said...

who could resist? Nobody!
How precious.

Fifi said...

What a beaut of a pic.... and a story behind it!!!!!! Thanks I love it!