Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 19 April 2007

No Place Like Home

As happy as my Mom and Dad are to be watching their great grand kids in the beautiful village of Me'ry, France, they are sad to be missing spring in the West Virginia hills. So this post is for you Mom and Dad. The Bradford Pear trees have finished blooming, but the Forsythia is a brilliant gold and the purple of the Red Buds are every where. Crab apple trees are peaking and there are even dandelions in your grass. The Dogwoods, however, are waiting for you to return before they open up.


So come home soon!

4 comments:

Melissa Stover said...

pretty blog! i'll be back when i have time to read. right now i have to go take care of a major kitchen spill!

Mammy said...

Awwww. This is a sweet sweet post. I just read it to my Mom, she thinks so too.

Oh, and I was reading comments the other day, I think you have the same name as my daughter.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures.
Are we good for the 27th?

Anonymous said...

Wow! You moved! I'm glad you left your forwarding address so I could find your new blog. I've been offline for a while so I have a lot of catching up to do here, I can see.

Good to "read" you again.