Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 5 April 2007

Aloha from Hawaii


My husband is a Jr. ROTC instructor at our local high school and he takes his 4 year seniors on a trip to Hawaii each year over spring break. Of course, he needed me to help chaperone. The two youngest girls are along...homeschool in Hawaii!
After a very long plane ride, we have arrived. Our motel is on the beach in Honolulu and breakfast was outside. I understand why this place is called paradise. (My son just called from West Virginia and it's 34 degrees and snowing.)
I'm liking this!


6 comments:

Karasmith said...

SO JEALOUS!

Mammy said...

You LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY snake!!!! I live, in hill measure, just up the road from you, about 3 hrs and yes, it is in the 30's and snowing. :( boo hoo.

At least give us SOMETHING, you know, a pic of the hubby in a Speedo or island men dancing around you, serving your every whim....lol....just so we can set our sights on Hawaii.

Instead of Greenbo Lake or wherever.

Anonymous said...

So jealous.

Anonymous said...

Can I join ROTC??

Anonymous said...

I'm a wee bit jealous. :) Sounds like your other commenters are as well!

Fifi said...

You just enjoy every minute! You deserve it! Homeschooling in Hawaii..... your 2 girls must be in their element! Are you on the beach, with a pineapple something in your hand?