Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 10 June 2008

It's Fine Mom, Don't Worry

The temperature here has been in the high 90's and we've had some freak storms roll through the last few days. Storms with high winds and a few twisters. There are trees down everywhere, including our yard.
Now why James thinks that it's a good idea to give David a chain saw and a ladder to cut the trees down, I can't imagine.
I stayed with him while he worked. He thought I wanted to talk, but really I just wanted to be with him if he sawed himself in half and to make sure he still loved Jesus right before he died.
He didn't. (Saw himself in half.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brave daddy! I don't think my dad would allow my brothers to use one even now. And they're 35 and 37!

jennifaye said...

Oh no! I am so with you on this one. I would be standing right under him.

I didn't even want Noah to use the rider mower but had to give in. I am just getting too dang old for this stuff and Dan is so not into yard work.

~jen

justjuls said...

Oh geesh -
I wish I didn't know this!

Anonymous said...

Think of it like the witch trials - if you survive then you must be OK...