Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Games

I love my 5 year old but his choice of board games is boring to say the least. He will always choose "Super Heroes Memory Game". I'm really bad at all the memory games but remembering if the card is the good Spider man or the Black Spider man is so beyond my ability to focus. I basically suck at it and Samuel wins every game. I'm not the best loser and he can brag like no body's business. Fun.


Tonight I broke out Candy Land. He still beat me but the Licorice Guy and the Fairy girl with the candy canes was a welcome change. And best of all the teens all had this nostalgic thing going on and agreed to play Candy Land with him, leaving me to do really fun stuff like Facebook.

1 comment:

Halfmoon Girl said...

My kids love board games! Good for you for sticking out so many rounds of memory!