Friday, 23 May 2008

How Do I Look?

Costco is one of my favorite stores because you can get everything and it's all big. But this year I got something crazy there....my bathing suit. I just picked it up from the pile, put it in my cart and bought it. No trying it on. No wanting to hang myself when I looked in the dressing room mirror....none of that. Just in the cart and home. And it fits perfect. It did come packaged in a weird way though. It was on this plastic faux manikin. I tried the bathing suit on for James and asked if he liked it. He said, "Yea, it's great, but I'd rather see you in this one, " pointing to the plastic package.

7 comments:

Perri said...

Quite the sense of humor! How funny.

Emily said...

Do you know how happy it makes me to read that marriage can still be...ahem...fun, even if you've been married for more than a year or two?

I like the suit. It's very, very cute.

jen said...

That is so funny!

That is so something Dan would say. (while I roll my eyes) It is nice to be appreciated though isn't it? What a blessing to have a husband that still think you've got it.

You go girl! lol

jen

julie said...

I think my husband and your husband would get along very well. That SO sounds like something my hubbie would say. Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend.
Julie
www.homeschoolblogger.com/juliestew

Fifi said...

hehehe.... men they are all the same.... gotta love them though!

smallgreenriver said...

you look nice..

Nash deVille said...

Ha ha ha - that is hysterical!