Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday 5 October 2007

Hugs for the McKenzies

This evening after dropping the girls off at cheerleading I met my daughter Kara and her husband Nate and my youngest grandaughter Scarlett at Walmart. They were passing through town and so we shopped together for an hour or so. As I held Scarlett I couldn't help but miss my other 5 grandkids who are about to leave France and move to Africa. I want to hold them too. Please pray for them as they make their final preperations. Here's my son-in-laws most recent update.

2 comments:

Perri said...

I can't begin to imagine how much you will miss them.

His blog is beautiful - I will keep them in my prayers as they follow God's will......and you all as you so lovingly encourage them to do so.

KarenW said...

Thanks for sharing your son-in-law's update. It took me on a major flashback! They'll be in my prayers. You too!