Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 13 October 2007

2 Times the Fun

Haven't been able to blog the last few days. Our almost two year old granddaughter, Layla, has come to stay with us for six days while her parents have gone on a business trip. (I'm hoping for a new grandchild out of the deal.) Layla has teamed up with our two year old, taken the house over and left us very tired but happy by the end of each day. I'm sure Layla is delighted that her grandparents have toys and diapers and strollers in stock and an "uncle" to play with. We may be very old parents of a toddler but we're so very young grandparents . I think someone spiked the babies' apple juice today as there was a four in a row disgusting diaper thing going on with both of them but everything else was just peachy. Gotta go sleep before they wake up!

4 comments:

Perri said...

Yeah, a new baby isn't too much to ask out of this for you.

Have a great week.

justjuls said...

Oh I hope so much that I can be near enough to enjoy times like this with my grandchildren. (This is assuming the Lord has this in His plan!)

Josh said...

your daughter is forever grateful to you and poppa not only for watching your granddaughter,but for so much more. i love you and can't wait to come home....not that i'm not having fun

jennifaye said...

I just stumbled on your blog and was laughing at this post. I just experienced the same deal. I watched my two grands while they played with my son, their uncle who is the same age. Whenever they come to stay my house gets a beating. My dd IS expecting her third child. Is is a bit hard to "act" like a mother and nana at the same time. lol
-jen