Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 11 August 2007

It's a Boy/Girl

Yesterday our family grew as we welcomed two more into the zoo, I mean family. The little guy is two and his sister is five (which totally blows my whole, "nothing but teenagers policy".) I had to go to Target and buy a diaper bag and wipes and sippy cups and other baby stuff. Grace and Ashley kept squeezing each other screaming, "We have a baby!". Hope this means he continues to be "their" baby when he needs a diaper change. The first night and day went fairly well.... however when telling the five year old a bed time story about a beautiful castle with a King and Queen and their daughter the Princess who had a pony and 3 dogs she said, "Excuse me, but there are no dogs in fairy tales." Other then the dog faux pas I'm doing okay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should never have a "nothing but" policy. That is a sure fire invitation for whatever the but is.
Praying for you!

Perri said...

I found that having a baby in diapers in a house with teen age girls - - THE best birth control ever. Shatters the "I just want a baby" idea real quick!

Mammy said...

:) Congrats...lol...and have fun with the tantrums and poopy butts and fights over sippy cups.

We should have a play date. My Littles are three and just-turned-six-today.

I'll even cook.