Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 27 April 2015

A Gentleman Must Always Changes His Underwear

I do the laundry around here....lots of it.... and I know stuff.
I know how many pairs of underwear are sent to the laundry hamper each week by each person.
Recently I have noticed an extreme lack of underwear from certain little boys.
My threat motivation to insure my little darlings put on clean under-garments each day is that I would gladly post each person's underwear count on my blog if it seemed too low to me.   This appears to have worked, as I am getting underwear that I haven't seen in weeks - probably pulled out from behind the dressers and other nefarious places.
Things should be smelling a bit better around here.


1 comment:

Jeanett said...

Gee, that "never" happens at our house. Wink, wink