Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 12 July 2010

Wait - come back!


There was big excitement around here this morning - our teens were leaving for camp. The girls were packed days ago and had outfits for any camp mood, pens and flashlights, bathing suits and cover ups and flip flops to match. I found Isaiah however, wondering aimlessly through the house moments before we left. He had no soap or towels, couldn't find his Bible and generally didn't seem to concerned about any of it. Boys are about other things I suppose.


Grace gets her medicine sent from Care Mark pharmacy via U.P.S. and unfortunately it hadn't arrived as we were ready to leave for camp. I told the kids to pray for a miracle as I didn't really want to drive all the way to camp tomorrow to bring the meds to her. While we were unpacking their luggage at church the UPS driver called and offered to wait at a location nearby till I could get there and meet her. I thanked her and told her that God had used her in a miracle today. When she looked disbelievingly, I assured her that God uses UPS when he wants something done fast. She agreed to that.


So the teens are off for a week of getting to be with their friends, worshiping the Lord and having fun and I'm left with the littles and no dishwasher or laundry help or floor cleaner or kitchen help or kid sitter.....and missing four of my favorite people!

No comments: