Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 16 December 2007

Jesse & Kara


When our family moved to West Virginia over 20 years ago, I met my forever best friend Anita. She had two boys the same age as my two girls. Our then youngest two, Jesse and Kara were also the best of friends. They even looked alike. As they grew they remained friends, went to the same college and both got married (not to each other as Anita and I had planned) and both began their families at the same time. What's the chance that Jesse's son will marry Kara's daughter?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Scarlett R......s has a nice ring to it.

Perri said...

Even if they don't - just think of the generations of frienship they have to learn from. How lucky these two babies are!

justjuls said...

That is so cute!
I can't get over how blonde Jesse was when he was little!