Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 10 July 2007

Infinite Wonders

My new microscope arrived by UPS and I'm so excited. I teach a homeschool science class of between 12 and 16 kids and this year we'll be studying Biology, complete with fetal pigs and frogs, slides and petri dishes. During my school years I never really noticed science at all. I'm assuming I had science classes every year because my mom kept all my report cards and I see the grades there but I don't remember a single instance of it. I'm sure the people sitting around me were far more interesting than cells or atoms at the time. I wasn't big on studying nature on my own - daring someone to eat a bug would have been way more fun than pondering it's life cycle. But all this has changed and in teaching science I have fallen in love with it. I'm amazed over and over at this creation and wonder how any scientist can view the intricacy of our world and not understand that there has to be a Creator.
"How many are your works, O Lord! In wisdom you made them all, the earth is full of your creations." Psalm 104:24

No comments: