Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 11 July 2007

Double Yikes!

Okay. We're leaving for France in 6 days and only 2 of us have our passports. Kelly and Grace's passport came about 3 weeks ago. Surely the rest would be right behind. Not even close.
When we continually and compulsively checked the official passport web page the other 5 passports said, "processing". In desperation yesterday my husband called our congress woman who said she would see what she could do. She called back today and explained that the remaining 3 kid's passports had been put on hold since June 21st for some unknown reason. She got them back into motion and hopes they will be out to us in a day or two. James and my passports are languishing in the Washington DC passport office and the clerks crossed their fingers-hope to die promised that they would complete and get them to us in one day, being tomorrow.
What me worry?

8 comments:

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Yikes!

QavahYada said...

I'm praying for you!

Mammy said...

Honey, whew, talk about pushin the envelope....lol...I'll be praying for ya'll.

I may not not open a restaurant, but I'll drive over and fix ya some grub. Or you can come here. :)

justjuls said...

I know I should say something helpful like I'm praying (which I am) or that I know God will provide JUST in time (and He does) but I am so stressed. This is like watching an action movie with Travis! I'm on the edge of my seat!

Anonymous said...

I'll stand by my last comment - it will all work out fine. Like Australia.

Halfmoon Girl said...

Yah, I got stressed out thinking about it too. Since we Canadians now need passports at your border, the line ups have been ridiculous- as in people were hiring students to sleep in the passport lines to hold their spots! We have no plans to come down there anytime soon, so we will avoid the chaos for now. It is getting better I think. Anyways, I pray that those passports get there in time!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

You have just been awarded the Blogger Reflection Award. Go here to read more about it-- http://greatgrannygrandma.blogspot.com/2007/07/blogger-reflection-award.html

justjuls said...

Hee hee - I just had to come here after reading Sandy's award post about you! It was so cute - but I was wondering if she has really met you!!!!! ha ha ha
Just kidding! I love ya Kate!