Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 15 March 2015

I Sniff Books

Yesterday I scored a stack of old Landmark history books in great condition. I bought them from a lady who has even more books than I do. So jealous.  As soon as I got out to the car I smelled them. They had that  slightly musty-nobody has read them in 20 years because they've been in a box in the basement smell. I didn't hate it.  And new books smell equally as great- especially books with slick pages and brand new text books. I've stuck my nose, literally, into my books since I can remember....starting with the Scholastic Books that you order from that little sheet and your teacher hands them out in class when they finally come in. Oh yes!  First you get a good whiff and then you read. It's all part of the literary experience.


No comments: