Friday, 13 March 2015

Family Walk


    Now that it's a little warmer and a little lighter longer...it's time for family walks.  As soon as dinner is done everyone scrambles for their shoes and balls and we head out the door. My daughter Lane and her family join us and we stroll around the block to my mom and dad's house. Stroll actually is an exaggeration.  We meander around the block, throwing balls, waiting for little ones, taking turns pushing the stroller and holding the leash for the bad dog. When I snapped this picture it occurred to me just how blessed we are.  Four generations of our family all living next to each other. The oldest is my dad at 93 and the youngest is Aaron at 8 months. Sweet life!

3 comments:

joy said...

I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site too.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org

Silvia Jacinto said...


I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up.Visit my site too.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net