Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 20 July 2009

Should You Be Doing That?


We are home from the hospital and Grace's recovery is going fantastic. She has a pile of medicine that she must take for the rest of her life to ensure that her body doesn't wake up and kick her new kidney to the curb. She's moving a little slow...but for Grace that takes on a different meaning than for most transplant patients.
Yesterday, 9 days from surgery, Grace rode a scooter around the driveway and fell out of the hammock in the back yard.
She's on to the next challenge!

3 comments:

Great-Granny Grandma said...

She sure is one amazing girl!

BadDaddy said...

Frank just asked me last night if I had heard any updates on Grace. Now we know! I'm not the least bit surprised at her recovery. But isn't it fun to just once again yell, "YEAH, GOD!" in Grace's honor?? He's so awesome!
I think she deserves a special beach getaway --soon!

Kendra said...

Hehe, this makes me smile...I'm so happy for her=)