Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 20 April 2009

Who's In The Shoe

This is Margie our oldest.
She came to us as soon as we opened our home to foster care and didn't have a clue what we were doing.  
She smiled and I loved her instantly and do to this day.
Margie and her husband Barrett live in Florida with my grand-kids Cameron and Taylor


Kirsten is our oldest home-grown daughter.
World traveler and changer, Kirsten and her family have been missionaries in Israel, France and Chad.
She now lives with her husband Stephen and my grand-kids Eleanor, Elijah, Silas, Annelise and Jocelyn near Orlando, Florida.



Kara is our second homemade daughter.

She is so like me that it's scary but much smarter and handier with a drill.
Kara teaches at a school in her neighborhood and lives with her husband Nate 
and my grand-kids Scarlett and Ensley in Maryland.



This is Lane

Lane came to live with us as a teen but I believe she was really mine all along.
She is the perfect daughter-sister-aunt and makes everything we do a zillion times more fun.
Lane's a nurse and lives with her husband Josh and my grand-daughters Layla and Lauren 
right around the corner from us.  See, I told you she was perfect.




Here's Big Jake


Jake is one of the sweetest kids ever. 
He is sweeter than he is smart and has had to learn some of life's lessons the hard way.
He lives in West Virginia and we see him as often as we can.