Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 24 August 2008

P.U.


I'm registering a fashion complaint. Or maybe a confession.
I have a few pairs of really cute flats that I've worn all summer. They're so easy...you just slip them on and off you go. Very comfortable too.
The thing is, that with all that slipping on and wearing everywhere....my feet stink. Really bad stink that other people around you can smell.
I found a can of odor spray in my husbands closet. I think it kills athletits feet too - just in case your feet get really gross. The smell went away for a day or two, but the stink showed back up when it got up to 90 degrees.
I'll be glad for winter and stink absorbing socks.

5 comments:

Perri said...

Andi always put her track shoes in the freezer for a few days and the stink would go away. Worth a try.

Anonymous said...

eww.

~ruthie said...

with little canvas slip ons--i would just toss them in the washing machine on hot with detergent and maybe a little bit of clorox (always good to wash with towels or something to protect the machine). air dry and they should be good to go.

Karasmith said...

some people shower...I'm just saying...

Keet said...

http://www.barefooters.org/best-of/really_gross-jh.txt

You could always join me "out of a shoe"! :)