Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 30 August 2008

Isn't any one tired yet?

Our granddaughter, Layla, has joined us for the weekend while her parents have a time away before the new baby comes. The other 3 toddlers are happy to have her over and it's very lively here. They have a limitless supply of energy and being in our 50's, James and I don't.
Yesterday after a full day of playing and eating and reading stories, only James and I were tired. So we put on every one's shoes and hiked around the block, hoping that it would run their little batteries down.
No such luck.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I had to do a double take as in why is Malachi in that picture.
Hope they slept well for you, at least.

Karasmith said...

Well, now I feel like a loser-- being half your age (sort of) with half as many kids and I'm tired!

Josh said...

We are so grateful for the little break.

Kathie said...

AH! they are too cute. I loved watching them sing yesterday. I hope you catch up on some of the sleep.

KarenW said...

I've always said that when I get to heaven, the first question I'm going to ask is why did the kids get the energy and not the moms? Looks like a great group! Have fun!!