Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Not Even Remotely Whipped Into Shape



 Life in a large family is often, at best, controlled chaos.  I used to have much higher standards.  Simple things like knowing for sure that everyone was wearing socks and had brushed their teeth in the last 24 hour period.  I can't tell you how many times I have gotten to town and realized that not only did my boys not wash their face from dinner but had the entire menu printed on the front of their shirt. It's embarrassing the things I've had to let slide.  They move in a wiggling writhing mass that I am unable to subdue.  So when I say, "stand together for a picture", it's not a pretty sight.  
Funny, but not pretty.

1 comment:

Perri said...

What's funnier is that they look like they are standing on the edge of a tall building.