Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Can I Freeze Them Right Here?


  These are three of my favorite teens - Eleanor my granddaughter and Emma and Isaiah my twins by other mothers.  They are a delight to homeschool - always wanting to know more about whatever we study and they are kindly enthusiastic about every dumb thing I think of to do.  
  But the thing I love best of all, is their their innocence.  They are thirteen and they don't have phones, dates or attitudes.   A perfect day for them is to learn about the Vikings in school, write a play about them and act it out for the family that night.  
  Being homeschooled means you can be your own kind of cool.  And they are!
  

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

What a lovely shot of your favorite homeschoolers! It is really great that they are such eager learners. Count yourself blessed my sister!

Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted

Crystal said...

Love your blog and we love homeschooling too!