Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 4 December 2008

Grumble Be Gone


Just like everyone else, the pace of life has quickened and I'm juggling a million things.

How do you add the holidays on to an already crazy pace?

Having some of the kids in public school and some homeschooled means I teach all day and then start all over again with homework when the kids walk back in the door after school.
And I HATE all the junk the school sends home for us to do.
" Help little Johnny decorate a gingerbread man with the with "things you have around the house."
How about you stop telling me what to do!!


And I'm so afraid I'm going to drop one of the balls I'm juggling. What if I forget something or someone? What if the teacher says my name in vane because I forgot to put gloves on the 5 year old and they go out to recess and he cries because his hands are cold? What if Christmas morning there's no present for someone? What if..........

It's too hard. I'm laying awake thinking about all this.

Then the verse God somehow put in the devotional I'm reading for today said,

Do everything without complaining.
Philippians 4:16

Shutting my mouth here.






3 comments:

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Don't know how you do it. :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the picture.

jennifaye said...

Thank you. You know how I feel. Sometimes it is as though we are responsible for everyones happiness and Christmas is way too much responsibility for me.

hugs-jen