Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 25 March 2012

The Long and Short of It

  I've given up my fashion snobbery when it comes to the boys clothes, actually purchasing and tolerating them wearing shirts with super-heroes, shoes with lights and jogging pants.  Shudder.
  And my preference for boys hair leans to the high and tight side, which made it difficult to allow Elijah to grow his Justin Bieber locks.  But I did.
  Yesterday he came to me and asked if I would cut his hair short.  I was JUMPING FOR JOY inside but kept a slightly disinterested look on my face and said, "Sure I guess."  I was afraid he might change his mind if he knew it was the highlight of my day.  (Surely something couldn't be good if your mom likes it that much.)
  
He can't flip his hair now and he's had to put up with me  repeatedly telling him how handsome he looks.  


It takes so little to make me happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If i new it would make you happy i would have done it a long time ago.