Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 8 February 2009

Out of Season Sync

The girls and I went shopping this afternoon for summer clothes, and in particular, swim suits.

Does that seem wrong to you? It's the beginning of February and there we were filling the cart with shorts and summer jammies.

I've learned this lesson the hard way. I went shopping for snow gloves in November and the store clerk acted like I was retarded. "Oh, we haven't' had gloves in like - forever." My boys barely escaped frost bite during the last snow storm.

Well, with this many kids, I knew I had to be on top of my game and get a jump on summer. If I didn't, my kids would be swimming in their underwear.

And were we the first smart shoppers to get their bathing suits? Not even close. In the woman's department all the women with bodies like mine had beat me to it, leaving rack after rack of size 3 bottoms and size 10 tops. I need the reverse of that.

And if you haven't started thinking about summer shopping, you better hurry....back to school clothes will be out soon.




1 comment:

jennifaye said...

It is pricey but with a body like mine Lands End sells the best swim suits and yes I am looking for one. Thanks for the "heads up" though because I know some girls that are going to be needing new suits.