Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 5 February 2020

Old is Good - Right?

  Yesterday I had to visit  our local social security office to enroll for medicare. Surprisingly I'll be 65 next month. 
Okay, well it's surprising to me.  

I get it -  but really! Can I be old? 

#1 I snap chat my kids instead of calling them because I'm aware that even though we pay their PHONE bill, they do not consider their phones something that you would actually make or receive calls from. 

#2 I have posted to tic toc, however I have 0 followers so no one knows that I did.

#3 Every morning I get up at 5:30am and walk 3 miles but I start dreaming of my wonderful,  soft,  amazing, bed around 7:30pm.

#4 I own no mom jeans but I find that in my 60's I'm growing a mom body.

#5 I have kids at my house EVERY day and most of them call me Grandma Kate.

So yes. Yes I am old.

Oh well....at least I get to grow old with James. 🧡




2 comments:

A said...

I hope i am like you when I'm 65.

Unknown said...

What is ticktock i still dont get that. Everyone in my school has one apparently.