Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 24 June 2018

Well That Really Stinks

 Yesterday I learned something new - you should never go to the local landfill on Saturday. When you think about Saturdays in summer, you might think people are swimming, picnicking, hiking....no! Everyone in your town who owns a pick up truck is at the dump. I drove our truck yesterday, even though I can't quite reach the clutch all the way in without semi laying down in the seat.
  The line was really long waiting to get in, and the driveway was a steep hill. Who doesn't love a wait on a hill with a clutch? By the time it was our turn to dump, the truck was overheated and the battery died.  And it was raining.
  With a little lot of assistance the truck was running and my two very capable sons were tossing stuff into the wet stinky pile. 
 I can now happily cross that experience off my bucket list. #notreallyIhatedit





No comments: