Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Mouths To Feed

It's no secret that I don't love to cook....which is unfortunate for me with 12 mouths to feed each day. I have a huge list of meals, a giant professional oven/stove and every appliance imaginable and yet.....I come to the kitchen reluctantly every day.

There has been one bright spot lately. This group of kids we now have are either blessed with no taste buds or are just grateful for any meal. I've noticed that every time we start to eat I hear a chorus of - "This is good", "I love this", "Thanks Mom, I want more please".

And the ultimate compliment is heard often these days...."I want this for my birthday meal".

I'm not letting all this go to my head. I'd still trade most of my possessions for a cook.


2 comments:

Shasta said...

Oh, hire me!! I love to cook!!! LOL! I hope your Thanksgiving is very blessed!!

Foot Print said...

i love ur food, no matter what u say it all taste great, if i ever get married in the future. I am making a copy of every meal i like so i can make it for my family. I love u mom