Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 17 July 2008

Sick of Being Sick

Grace and I are spending a day and night in Washington D.C. but we won't be seeing the sights. Apparently Grace brought home a nasty germ from Kings Dominion and she has peritionitis again. That means 2 days in the hospital so they can run a stronger than life (germ life) antibiotic and then we'll get out. Grace isn't feeling very bad. Actually she's laying in bed watching the Disney Channel and eating Salt and Vinegar Chips. I've taken apart the phone and disconnected a few machines that didn't look important and hacked into an internet connection. (So don't bother calling the room - the phone is dead...but I'm online!) So if you get bored (I already am) call my cell phone or leave me a really long comment to read.

7 comments:

Kathie said...

That really stinks! It is good that Grace isn't feeling too bad though. I thought I was going stir crazy. This is the 2nd day in the last week where it is just Kylee and I and it will be just us tonight and tomorrow too. She seems to be adjusting GREAT, I'm the one that keeps pacing around the house. I even went to Martin's and just walked the aisles so I wouldn't have to be home where it is sooo quiet.

Tell Grace I hope she gets to feeling better really quick.

Perri said...

Such pressure. Hope Grace feels better quick. And, if you'd like to send me your cell phone # via email, I'd love to occupy your evening with a chit chat.

Perri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KarenW said...

So sorry that Grace has been sick again. I hope you are home now and that she's feeling much better. Sounds like you had a great time at King's Dominion. Once again, you were really close and we didn't get to meet. Maybe someday . . .

justjuls said...

Oh brother!
I am so sorry -
Bummer.
The Disney Channel would make me feel like I was getting a root canal without anesthesia! Yikes.
Time for a blog makeover, or to catch up with online reading.

Fifi said...

Oh my ..... so sorry to hear about Gracie's sickness. Look forward to hearing a good recovery!

Halfmoon Girl said...

Hope Grace is feeling better now.