Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 25 June 2007

Sink Sand


Every summer for many years we've rented a house at Nags Head, North Carolina on the beach. As the kids have grown up and gotten married, they've come down at the same time and rented a house close by. It's one of my favorite weeks of the year...sitting and talking and catching up on eveyone's thoughts and plans and watching the aunts and uncles and sisters and brothers and grandkids all playing together. Some family members couldn't make it this year and we REALLY miss them.
This vacation week started off well when I found my granddaughter taking a bath in my kitchen sink. Can't wait to see who I'll find next!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if our house is going to come with a baby in the sink, too.
Wish I were there now.
Have a great time. Save some sun for us.