Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 11 December 2011

Don't Close Your Eyes

  
Isaiah, our 14 year old, had an E.E.G. scheduled for 8:00a.m. yesterday morning and when I pulled out the instructions Thursday night I noticed he was only to have 3 hours sleep that night.  I was a little worried about how he would stay awake because I was sure I wouldn't be helping him out with that!  Luckily he has a bunch of brothers and sisters who were more than willing to pull an all night-er with him - watching movies and playing board games.  By all reports and by gauging their moods (which were NOT good)  - I would guess that the whole gang made it till the early morning hours. 
  His E.E.G. went well.  The technician remarked how well he slept for the test.  Results to follow.

No comments: