Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 3 October 2011

Fireside Spelling

 Just when I was getting tired of folding the same 100 pair of shorts that my kids have been wearing since May, our season skip hopped right over to winter.  The calendar says Fall  - my frozen leg hairs say Winter.
  So you can guess how completely lovely it was to find that James had a cozy fire going in the living room today.  We gathered up all our books and plunked down on the floor for the rest of the school day.  
  Goodbye shorts - I'm done with you.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

How nice! I really miss our fireplace in our old house. I hope if the Lord ever grants us a buyer and we move, that the new house has a fireplace. How many children do you currently homeschool and what are their ages? I am homeschooling 5 (6th grade, two 4th graders, 2nd grade, Kindergarten) We also have a 2yr old.
:>Michelle

Anonymous said...

It's supposed to be in the 70s tomorrow, 80 by this weekend. Shorts, parka, fireplace, air condition, winter boots and sunscreen, looks like we will need it all.

Kimmie said...

your frozen leg hairs (you crack me up).

Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted