Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 15 September 2011

Maybe I Kind of Like You



  This picture is unbelievable.  The two brothers wearing these self selected matching new shoes have NEVER been buddies.  As a matter of fact their previous relationship could be characterized as simmering hostility.    
  So no one was more shocked than I was when they went arm in arm through the shoe store and picked their new matching shoes together.  The kind of thing you would do with your best buddy.
  And to what do I attribute this new liaison?  I can only guess that this being their first year homeschooling together has worked some magic.  They are together all day - learning together, playing together and just maybe becoming friends.
  
  

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

WHAT a nice surprise. And I like their choice. may God allow their new friendship to flourish under His care.

Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted